Burnt Face Man 6 Burnt Face Man 6

Hahaha, ha.

Magnificent, as always. Don't this idea bank of yours ever dry out?

NG AktionSkriptors collab NG AktionSkriptors collab

YAY

It passed =P
Indeed the best collab ever =)

Music and stuff Music and stuff

Pretty good

First of all I like the idea to put it together with pieces of songs like this, instead of the generic "throw in a catchy song and leave it at that" method.

Secondly, the graphics and animation were not highly impressive. Those could use some work. These graphics were passable, but not more.

Thirdly, it was overall fun and random, you seem to have some sort of sense of what makes a good flash =)

And last but not least, the selection of music was pretty good ;)

Attack of the Sprouts Attack of the Sprouts

Genious.

Simply... genious. Makes my favourites.

DCK: Drunk Klunk DCK: Drunk Klunk

Neat game.

It's pretty good even though the idea isn't completely new.

And as they say, if you can lie still on the floor without holding on to anything, you're not drunk enough.

The Coin Collector The Coin Collector

Agreed

I pretty much agree with the previous reviewer (Arcengal) and would like to add that the coins doesn't reset after dying. The score needs to be set to 0 on th gameover screen.

The Inglor Dance The Inglor Dance

Wow!

Wow Denvish, I didn't know you was an active audio artist! Alright, so I listened through most of your audio, and instead of reviewing all of them, I'll just summarize it here.

You're really a great guitarist, and the bluegrass style you have is magnificent! And even though the music is really catchy, that is not the best part. I just <3 your Newgrounds themed texts! They're funny, witty, a tad bit silly and they still manage to sound like 'real' song texts! Now that's great texts!

The "Goin' Down to Newgrounds Vmix" is one of my favorites, I'd love to use that in a game or movie sometime. This one (The Inglor Dance) is very funny too.

Happy Inglor day =D