Burnt Face Man 6 Burnt Face Man 6

Hahaha, ha.

Magnificent, as always. Don't this idea bank of yours ever dry out?

NG AktionSkriptors collab NG AktionSkriptors collab

YAY

It passed =P
Indeed the best collab ever =)

Music and stuff Music and stuff

Pretty good

First of all I like the idea to put it together with pieces of songs like this, instead of the generic "throw in a catchy song and leave it at that" method.

Secondly, the graphics and animation were not highly impressive. Those could use some work. These graphics were passable, but not more.

Thirdly, it was overall fun and random, you seem to have some sort of sense of what makes a good flash =)

And last but not least, the selection of music was pretty good ;)

The East Coast Saints The East Coast Saints

Wow.

Every now and then there comes in an animation so good you're just taken by surprise, since so many movies are just plain crap. This was one of them.

Every single thing was great, the music, the lipsyncing, the voice acting, the animation style, the sometimes quite random humour, the sfx and everything else. Everything came out in an extremely professional manner. Congratulations!

Wild Horse Wild Horse

Really cool.

Really, really cool, I love your style. Nothing much more to say, it could've been longer I guess.

-=Line=- 3 -=Line=- 3

Hehe.

That was kind of funny, and stylish. But I have a feeling that, if I wasn't drunk I wouldn't have liked it as much. You guys were lucky =)

Good job on the length, but I actually would've preferred a little more substance in the graphics.

Denvlium Denvlium

Great.

Best DD submission.

The beauty and seriousness of Lilium, clashing with the humor of the BBS. A sharp contrast, but you managed to blend it in, and everything fits really good. I love these kinds of movies, and the humor gives it a great twist.

9/10

SaintSaga responds:

thanks, i shall look upon teeh

littleFoot littleFoot

Finally =)

Oh chluaid, I have been waiting for it. I saw it on Bitey Castle and was mesmerized. I was waiting for the moment it would hit Newgrounds. It will definitely be one of the permanent Top 50 of all time, along with your other ones. I'm glad you're still active in this business since you are my favorite flash animator ever. This goes onto 1st place of my favorites, and it's not something I will forget.

It's a wonderful world you've created, and I wish I had the patience to learn that language, can't remember the name. It's indeed an expressful language and it's amazing how many ways there are to "speak" it.

This Newgrounds version seems to be a bit buggy though, so I'll save this review should you remove this version. I'm happy to be one of the saviours though. All hail you. Amen.

Ru Getsui introduction Ru Getsui introduction

It's pretty good

And I look forward to the game, I liked the combo system, but I still don't see the point of submitting the intro.

beta band short beta band short

Nicely done

I like the way the graphics and music were put together, should've been a bit longer though.